One of the most important assets of Students Care Service is our team of employees. We work as a team of competent and professional staff, passionate to serve and deliver quality services and programmes to our students.
We nurture employees to achieve their potential through training and professional development. We create an environment for leadership and advancement.
While we take our work seriously and thrive on professionalism, we also know when to let our hair down. We work hard, we play hard!
Employee Awards and Accolades
- Outstanding Social Worker Award 2012, Wu Mei Ling (Ms)
- South West ComCare Social Service Award 2012, Benjamin Teo Chye Hee
- South West ComCare Social Service Award 2009, Lee Seng Meng
- Outstanding Social Worker Award 2004, Wong Cher Meng (Mrs)
- Outstanding Social Worker Award 2002, Esther Koh (Ms)
Positions available for Social Workers/Senior Social Workers! Join us!
Join a specialist organisation, contribute meaningfully to the lives of children and youth and hone your social work skills!
Students Care Service (SCS) is appointed the Centre of Specialisation in the practice of School Social Work by National Council of Social Service. SCS is committed to resource development, best practices and professional service delivery. Towards these ends, we provide a supportive environment, inclusive of established supervision structures, exciting practice and training opportunities, for committed and passionate social workers.
If you aspire to be a social worker committed to professional excellence and passionate about working with children/youth, write in and join us now!
- Minimum a degree/graduate diploma in Social Work
- Energetic and ready to take on challenges
- Passionate in working with children and/or youth
- A team worker with good written and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and skills in programme planning, implementation and evaluation will be an advantage
- Social Work undergraduates who are graduating can apply now!
- Casework and counselling for children, youth and their families
- Develop and implement intervention programmes for children and youth
- Guidance Programme for youths who have committed petty offences
- ESU Programme for youths at risk of dropping out of school
- School Social Work, Groupwork and Community Programme
Please email your full resume and expected salary to email@example.com. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.